As you are aware, we are celebrating our Founder’s Day on Sunday , 30 January 2011 in the school premises. The celebrations include a cultural programme and an exhibition called “ Incredible India”. The cultural programmme includes classical and folk dances from various states of India along with a riveting rendition of Instrumental music by the children of primary section. The exhibition showcases various interesting aspects of the Northern, Southern, Eastern, Western and Central zones of our country. Along with the exhibition we have planned interesting art and craft activities for the children. The art / craft activities have been planned to represent the arts of the respective zones.
Please encourage your children to take part in these activities as they will not only be good learning experience but will also give them mementos to carry home.
Please note the schedule given below :
- Inauguration – 12:30 p.m.
- Cultural programme : 12:35 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Exhibition : 1:00 p.m. to 3:45 p.m.
- Children who are the part of the cultural show and who are on duty in the various zones have to report to school at 11:30 a.m. They must report straight away to their respective teacher in charges.
- The children who are on duty for the exhibition (1:00 p.m. to 2:30 pm slot) may leave with their parents after 2:30 p.m.
- Those children who are on duty from 2:30 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. may see the exhibition before their duty time and then report to their respective teacher in charges at 2:15 p.m.
- All participants must carry their tiffin and water bottle.
- School transport will ply in the morning and evening (4:00 p.m.)
- Tuesday, Feb 02 2011 will be a holiday .
School timing from Tuesday February 02 2011 will 8:25 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.(Lev.-I and II) 8:25 a.m. to 1:55 p.m. ( Classes I to V)
We look forward to your gracious presence for The Founder’s Day Celebration.